These terms of service (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of HotBot VPN, Activate Privacy, and Our websites. Therefore we kindly ask you to carefully read them before you register, download, install and use the services, which include software, mobile applications and any services that HotBot Limited, a Republic of Seychelles Corporation (“we,” “us,” “our,” “Hotbot”, or “HotBot VPN”) provides through our software, applications, websites or otherwise.
By visiting the website, registering for, installing and/or using HotBot services on any platform or device you agree to be bound by these Terms. It is only under these Terms that HotBot allows visitors/users (the “users”) to use our services.
If you do not agree to these Terms or any provisions hereof, please do not install and/or use our software, our mobile application and/or any of our products or services. If you are using HotBot services on behalf of an organization, you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization and acknowledging that you have the authority to act on behalf of that organization and commit to these Terms on behalf of that organization.
HotBot services are transitory digital network communications services, which enhance internet security and privacy. We do not condone any unlawful use of HotBot services. HotBot services shall not be used for any criminal, illicit and illegal acts, and you accept and agree not to violate any law of any jurisdiction that you are originating from and any other applicable law. It is your (as the user) responsibility to know and comprehend any and all relevant laws related to any jurisdiction or venue that concerns you, your actions and your use of HotBot services.
HotBot guarantees a strict no-logs policy for HotBot services, meaning that the HotBot service is provided by an automated process, and your activities while using it are not monitored, recorded, logged, stored, or passed to any third-party. We do not store connection timestamps, session information, used bandwidth, traffic logs, IP addresses, or other data.
However, to limit the number of simultaneous sessions of an active user, an algorithm keeps their username and the timestamp of the last session status while the session is active. This data is wiped within 15 minutes after the session is terminated.
By using HotBot services, you agree to the whole Terms of Service, including all said general provisions incorporated by reference. HotBot may modify the Terms from time to time. The Terms are binding from the time that they are updated on our website.
It is your responsibility to check and read current Terms periodically. The amendment of Terms may also be communicated to you by sending an email and/or by publishing the updated Terms on the HotBot website. If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms please contact us at hotbotvpn.com/help.
HotBot VPN guarantees a strict no-logs policy for HotBot VPN services, meaning that HotBot VPN services are provided by an automated process, and your activities while using it are not monitored, recorded, logged, stored or passed to any third-party. We do not store connection timestamps, session information, used bandwidth, traffic logs, IP addresses, or other data. However, to limit the number of simultaneous sessions of an active user, an algorithm keeps their username and the timestamp of the last session status while the session is active. This data is wiped within 15 minutes after the session is terminated.HotBot VPN does not condone or endorse any unlawful, illicit, criminal or fraudulent activities perpetrated by using HotBot VPN services. Therefore, HotBot VPN reserves the right to suspend or terminate an account in case any violation of the Terms of Service becomes apparent. As HotBot VPN protects and respects customer privacy, it does not log or track their activity in any way. However, in the eventuality that HotBot VPN would find out about an offence outside of those means (i.e., a customer would notify HotBot VPN of them having done so), it would have the right to suspend or terminate the account.
Intellectual property rights
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, license to: (1) download and use a copy of the HotBot VPN software; and (2) use HotBot VPN services, including, without limitation, the products and services made available on or through the HotBot VPN software or our website. No other right or license of any kind is granted to you hereunder with respect to HotBot VPN services. The license provided herein is effective until terminated. This license automatically terminates if you fail to comply with these Terms. HotBot VPN services, including, but not limited to, HotBot VPN software, mobile application and all other items, are owned and copyrighted by HotBot VPN, and are protected worldwide. We retain all right, title and interest in and to HotBot VPN services and any portion thereof, including, without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. You shall not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere in any manner with our ownership of and rights with respect to HotBot VPN services. All rights are reserved unless otherwise noted.
HotBot VPN services may be used by persons aged 18 years or older. You are disallowed to connect and use HotBot services if you are a minor, a competitor of our business, if you have been or are prohibited to access HotBot services, or if your account has been suspended or closed due to any reason.
Payments & Subscriptions
HotBot VPN services are subscribed to on a service period basis. You choose the service period and the payment method yourself when you sign up for HotBot VPN services. The HotBot VPN app for any platform or operating system supported by HotBot VPN can be downloaded free of charge. Users will have to purchase a paid subscription from HotBot VPN to connect to the HotBot VPN service, except in the case of a limited free trial or certain coupon offers. Your service will automatically be renewed and your chosen payment method will be charged at the end of each service period, repeating the length of the previous service period, unless you decide to cancel your subscription for HotBot VPN services.
If you wish to claim a refund, you can do so within 30 days following your purchase of HotBot services. We seek your full satisfaction with our services. However, we would like to troubleshoot any issues you experience first. There are common VPN service configuration issues that may hinder HotBot VPN service for you and we resolve most user issues encountered. Subscriptions purchased via the iTunes/App Store are subject to iTunes/App Store refund policies. This means we cannot grant refunds if you purchased an app through iTunes/App Store – you will have to contact store support for that. Payments made using prepaid cards or gift cards will not be refunded. HotBot VPN cannot refund any purchases made from our resellers (Amazon, BestBuy, StackSocial, etc.). In this case, refunds are handled according to the terms of service of the reseller from which the product was purchased. For payments made in cryptocurrency (if we decide in our sole discretion to accept), the equivalent amount in US dollars will be refunded in the same cryptocurrency (based on the rate of exchange at the moment of refund). You have a right to cancel your account at any time. You can cancel a recurring subscription from your website profile, iTunes/App Store or Google Play Store. Canceled accounts will not be refunded for the unused part of the ongoing service period. HotBot VPN reserves the right to suspend or refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason. No refunds will be considered for accounts terminated for violation of these Terms.
Prohibited and restricted uses
Your access to and use of HotBot VPN services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right, at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, to terminate the accounts of, and block access to HotBot VPN services to any users who infringe upon any applicable laws or these Terms. While using HotBot VPN services you yourself agree not to, and agree not to assist, encourage, or enable others to use HotBot VPN services:
- for unlawful, illicit, illegal, criminal, or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to port scanning, sending spam, sending opt-in email, scanning for open relays or open proxies, sending unsolicited email or any version or type of email sent in vast quantities even if the email is routed through third-party servers, any pop-up launching, use of stolen credit cards, credit card fraud, financial fraud, cryptocurrency fraud, cloaking, extortion, blackmail, kidnapping, rape, murder, sale of stolen credit cards, sale of stolen goods, offer or sale of prohibited, military and dual-use goods, offer or sale of controlled substances, identity theft, hacking, pharming, phishing, scraping in any form or scale, digital piracy, intellectual property infringements, and other similar activities;
- to assault, interfere, gain unauthorized access, deny service in any way or form to any other network, computer or node through HotBot VPN services;
- to exploit children in any way, including audio, video, photography, digital content, etc.;
- to upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, worms, trojans, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of HotBot VPN services, any transactions being offered in connection with HotBot VPN services or any other activities conducted by us, disrupt our website or any networks connected to HotBot VPN Services, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to HotBot VPN services;
- to exploit HotBot VPN services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespassing or burdening network capacity;
- to use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our website or HotBot VPN services for any purpose without our prior written permission;
- to collect or harvest personal information about other users of HotBot VPN services;
- to collect or harvest personal data of individuals, without legitimate interest or consent, or in violation of any applicable law;
- to take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- to share any data or other content with any unreasonably large number of persons, including, without limitation, sending blast communications to a large number of recipients, or sharing content with persons you do not know or who do not know you;
- to represent that you are the representative or agent of any HotBot VPN services, including any of its functionality;
- to incorporate HotBot VPN services or any portion thereof into any other program or product;
- to copy or reproduce, in any form or by any means, any part of HotBot VPN services;
- to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create any derivative works based on HotBot VPN services, including any of its files or documentation, or any portion thereof, or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the HotBot VPN application or any portion thereof;
- to violate general ethic or moral norms, good customs and fair conduct norms;
- to violate any third-party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, personal data, copyright or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- to threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- to attempt to manipulate the HotBot VPN name, services or products;
- to solicit or harvest personal information from or communicate with minors;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to HotBot VPN services, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to HotBot VPN services through hacking, password mining, brute force or any other means;
- to use HotBot VPN services for any military purpose, including cyberwarfare, weapons development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, nuclear, chemical or biological weapons;
- to otherwise infringe or circumvent these Terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, suspend accounts or limit access to HotBot VPN services at our sole discretion. Such suspension or access limitation may be implemented by HotBot VPN instantly and without any indication, notice or refund. We may suspend your account for clarification, investigation or request you to explain your actions and provide additional information. If your account has been suspended, you must contact us for further information. We may suspend your user account for a reasonable period of time before we terminate a user account permanently. We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms against you. We encourage you to let us know about the violation of these Terms by any HotBot VPN users; however, in case of such violations, we may take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
Admin Fees In the event of an unsuccessful or failed payment from your chosen payment method, an administrative fee of up to $5.00 may be charged in order to maintain your subscription in the active state until the full subscription payment is successfully processed.
Representations and Warranties
Reasonable efforts are taken to improve the accuracy and integrity of HotBot VPN services, but we are not responsible for downtime, loss of data, corrupt data, service delay, mistakes, out-of-date information, or other errors. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to HotBot VPN services, or any functionality comprising a part of HotBot VPN services at any time without notice. In no event will we be liable for making these changes. As a registered user in good standing, you may be provided with limited service by HotBot VPN. We do not warrant, and will not have any liability or responsibility for your use of HotBot VPN services or other products or services we provide. We may also impose limits on the use of or access to HotBot VPN services, for any reason and without notice or liability. Our website, products and services may be unavailable from time to time due to human, digital, mechanical, telecommunication, software, and other failures. We cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of such downtime.HOTBOT VPN SERVICES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OUR SOFTWARE, MOBILE APPLICATIONS, SERVICES AND WEBSITE) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, SUITABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY, OR OPERATION OF HOTBOT VPN SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER YOUR USE OF HOTBOT VPN SERVICES, AND WE DO NOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF HOTBOT VPN SERVICES. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF HOTBOT VPN SERVICES AND FOR ANY LOSS OF OR ERRORS IN ANY DATA OR INFORMATION. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF HOTBOT VPN SERVICES WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, NOR THAT HOTBOT VPN SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR ACCESS OR USE, NOR THAT OPERATION OF HOTBOT VPN SERVICES WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN ADDITION, YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM ONE JURISDICTION TO ANOTHER JURISDICTION.We shall not be responsible or have any liability for any delay or failure to perform to the extent due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, failures of your telecommunication or internet service providers, force majeure, earthquakes, fires, floods, embargoes, labor disputes and strikes, riots, war, novelty of product manufacture or other unanticipated product development problems, and acts of civil and military authorities.
Limitation of liability
There are inherent risks in relying upon, using, transmitting or retrieving any data and/or content on the internet, and we urge you to make sure you understand these risks before using HotBot VPN Services.YOUR USE OF HOTBOT VPN SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER HOTBOT VPN NOR ANY OF ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, COST OF COVER OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE HOTBOT VPN SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE THE LIABILITY OF HOTBOT VPN SHALL NOT EXCEED WHAT THE CLIENT PAID TO HOTBOT VPN, AND SHALL NOT INCLUDE ATTORNEY FEES OR COURT COSTS IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY LAWS OR STATUTES THAT MAY PRESCRIBE OTHERWISE.
You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HotBot VPN, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and licensees, from and against any judgments, losses, deficiencies, damages, liabilities, costs, claims, demands, suits, and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness fees and expenses) incurred in, arising out of or in any way related to your breach of these Terms, your use of HotBot VPN services, or any of your other acts or omissions.
HotBoVPN services are not geographically limited; however, we make no representations or warranties that HotBot VPN services are appropriate for use or access in your location and jurisdiction.You access and use HotBot VPN services in your country on your own initiative and you solely are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations, if and to the extent such laws are applicable. We reserve the right to limit, in our sole discretion, the availability of HotBot VPN services or any portion thereof, to any person, entity, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically, e.g. by email, application messages, etc. We will communicate with you through the email that you provide. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that we may communicate to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to HotBot VPN services, about any of our products or services, or for such other purposes that are reasonable or required by applicable law.
Third Party Sites
HotBot VPN may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, HotBot VPN. HotBot VPN does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites. You acknowledge that HotBot VPN has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this website. We do not promise that the contents of any linked sites are accurate, compliant with local, state, provincial or federal law, including any intellectual property laws. Your use of any linked site is at your own responsibility and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance.
We reserve the right to modify and update these Terms at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without liability, as indicated below. The amendment of Terms may be communicated to you by sending an email and/or by publishing the updated Terms on the HotBot VPN website. We also reserve the right to modify, update, or suspend the operation of HotBot VPN services at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability. All users of HotBot VPN services are obliged to ensure that they are familiar with the most current wording of the Terms. The change of the Terms may be communicated to you by publishing the updated Terms on the HotBot VPN website, where the date of the most current wording of the Terms is indicated at the top of the web page. Since you agree to be bound by these Terms each time you use HotBot VPN services, please consider reviewing the Terms each time you use HotBot VPN services. Each update of the Terms comes into force as of the moment when it is published on this web page. You understand and agree that any continued use and access to HotBot VPN services after any updates to these Terms are published, means that you voluntarily agree to be bound by the updated Terms. The Terms constitute an agreement between you and us regarding the use of HotBot VPN services.
The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms. If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to any third-party.These Terms and your use of HotBot VPN services are governed by the laws of the Republic of Seychelles, without regard to its choice of law provisions.
You agree that the courts of general jurisdiction located in the Republic of Seychelles, will have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to these Terms or HotBot VPN services. If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms please contact us at hotbotvpn.com/help/